Sh. Ashwani Sharma Librarian M.A., M.Lib. & Inf. Sc. PGDCA
Sh. Suresh Verma Library Attendant B.A.
Sh. Parveen Dogra Lab. Attendant B.A.
The college library is richly equipped with more than 21,000 books, on variety of subjects including textbooks and reference books. There are separate reading rooms for girls and boys. Reading rooms are provided with a large number of newspapers, periodicals and journals.The library has been fully computerized and wi-fi. Science Encyclopedia on C.D. Rom and Encyclopedia of Britannica on paper are also available in the library. N-List is available on line.
1. Library books are issued to every student on library cards. The number of books which a student can borrow will as under :-
U.G. : Two P.G.: Three
2. Meritorious students are allowed to get as many books issued from the Library as are recommended by the Principal.
3. Any loss of books should be immediately reported to the Librarian and the matter be settled within 10 days by either replacing the book OR by paying cost of the book along with fine.
4. Books will be issued for a period of 14 days. Delay will entail a fine of Rs.1/- per book per day.
5. Students on leave must arrange for the time of books in time.
6. Books issued from the library must be kept very carefully and in no case be underlined or disfigured. If the book is already damaged in any form, It should be brought to the notice of the Librarian before getting the book issued, otherwise,the person who returns the book will be held responsible for the damage.
7. Reference books, and periodicals shall not be issued except for consultation in the library premises.
8. Students must carry their identity card with them whenever they enter the college library. They can be denied admission to the library or can be turned out of the Library if they fail to produce their identity card on demand.
9. If an identity Card is lost by any student a duplicate will be issued on payment of Rs. l00/-
10. Students are expected to read the Notices issued from time to time by The Principal/Librarian. No excuse will be entertained for ignorance.
11. Students are expected to observe pin drop silence in the Reading Room and not disturb in any way.
12. Students can search books lying in the college library and their account through OPAC Link given below :