UNDER- GRADUATE CLASSES
General eligibility condition:-
For B.A. Part – I (Semester-I)
(a) Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2 standard ) of Board of School Education, Haryana.
(b) Any other Examination recognized by Academic Council as equivalent to (a)
(c) English as one of the subjects in qualifying Exam.
(d) At least 35% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination.
Three Year degree Course – Humanities Group
A. Student will be required to choose from the following subjects:-
Compulsory Subjects :-
- Envionmental Studies (for B.A. Part-I Only)
- Level- I(Certificate course in Computer Education for B.A. I Only)
Elective Subjects :- (Two Subjects out of the following)
- Political Science
- Health & Physical Education
- Computer Science
Note :- 1. Mathematics is note allowed with History & Pol. Sc.
2. Computer Sc. is allowed only with Maths & Economics
3. The Language offered as a compulsory subject shall not be offered as an elective subject.